Tuesday, January 8, 2013

On the eight day of weight loss my scale gave to me

So I have had a lot of people message me this week asking for an update, and I really appreciate that! That big 10 up there, is the number of pounds I have lost thus far. I have not slipped up; or skimped out on my diet. I have found my niche in eating a healthy breakfast, which is oatmeal, and a cup of apple juice. For lunch, I will have some soup, or some veggies. I'll have a snack; typically some more veggies. I'll have something for dinner, which is not at all different then what I use to it; I just eat less of it. I fill the void of being hungry with water. This really helps keep the urge to eat down. Due to financial limitations coming out of the holidays and moving in to a new job; I have not gone to the gym, but I have been more active. Its obviously paying off because I'm dropping weight.

I will be updating this, and keeping you all informed on whats going on! Thanks for the interest in my progress, and I promise to keep you all up to date!

2 comments:

  1. Great job kiddo. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. 10 pounds in one week is good. Unfortunately the first week is the easiest as far as losing weight goes. Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete