Tuesday, January 8, 2013
I will be updating this, and keeping you all informed on whats going on! Thanks for the interest in my progress, and I promise to keep you all up to date!
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
- 4oz Publix Brand Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Hint of Lime Chips
- 1 Tall Iced Caramel Macchiato Star Bucks (I normally get Venti, so this is where it started)
- 1 Grilled Chicken Sandwhich from Wendies, and half of a small fry (Sea salt is delicious)
- 1 20 oz G2 Gatoraid + About 13 more ozs
While that was not the most healthy menu of the day; it totally beats out anything I've eaten in the past.
On the way home I picked up some premixed salad, and some fat free salad dressing; I am going to eat that. I am going to try to find some good recipes for lettuce wraps, and do turkey lettuce wraps with vinaigrette dressing so I am going to try that out. If anyone has suggestions let me know.
Last night we also discovered that I have about 5 Mountain Dews left in the fridge, so I am making an executive decision on their future as we speak, and will keep you guys updated.
I was going to start the gym today, but realized that with the holidays just passed, and the fact that my gym shoes have a rather large hole in them; that the gym membership will have to wait until pay days; because now I'll need to get some different shoes; so I am going to put on a pair of shoes that I use to use for work; that while are not the best on my feat, are better then flip flops, and go for a walk.
I have gotten a lot of support from this thus far, and thank you all. I look forward to this journey and hope you all stick with me through this! If you see me falling off track, or not updating, call me, email me, yell at me do what ever!
That's it for now, see you next blog!
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
I am sitting here trying to start a blog about losing weight, and I find myself distracted by things happening around me. That has been a quirk in my life for a great many number of years, and while I am focused, and ready to lose weight, and become healthy; I just paused for 5 minutes watching something, which is exactly where the problem is. This blog is going to help me stay motivated, and I ask, and invite people to participate in this adventure with me. I am going to be going on a rather long journey to lose weight.
- This is my plan to lose weight
- Blog about stuff at least twice a week
- Make a few videos about my weight loss
- Be as transparent about this adventure as possible
- To start, and build endurance 45m on the Eliptical 5 days a week, then progress to other facets of working out.
- Have a steady sleeping schedule
- No more Mt Dew, Pepsi, etc, strictly water, or things like Gatoraid
- No eating after 9pm
- Eat more soup and salads.
- I won't go out of my way to get fast food; it will not be a destination; and if I do get fast food, it will be things like grilled chicken; no deep fried foods.
I am going to weight myself in the morning (1/2) to see where I am at, and start the gym. I don't plan to have cheat days, I don't plan to take a break from this. I do not have a set goal in mind, I am just going to change my life style as I've mentioned above, and see how it does.