I am sitting here trying to start a blog about losing weight, and I find myself distracted by things happening around me. That has been a quirk in my life for a great many number of years, and while I am focused, and ready to lose weight, and become healthy; I just paused for 5 minutes watching something, which is exactly where the problem is. This blog is going to help me stay motivated, and I ask, and invite people to participate in this adventure with me. I am going to be going on a rather long journey to lose weight.
- This is my plan to lose weight
- Blog about stuff at least twice a week
- Make a few videos about my weight loss
- Be as transparent about this adventure as possible
- To start, and build endurance 45m on the Eliptical 5 days a week, then progress to other facets of working out.
- Have a steady sleeping schedule
- No more Mt Dew, Pepsi, etc, strictly water, or things like Gatoraid
- No eating after 9pm
- Eat more soup and salads.
- I won't go out of my way to get fast food; it will not be a destination; and if I do get fast food, it will be things like grilled chicken; no deep fried foods.
I am going to weight myself in the morning (1/2) to see where I am at, and start the gym. I don't plan to have cheat days, I don't plan to take a break from this. I do not have a set goal in mind, I am just going to change my life style as I've mentioned above, and see how it does.